Hi Everyone. I recently made this meatloaf recipe and my husband loved it so I thought I would share it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as he did and if you should try it please let me know how you liked it.
You Will Need:
- 1 Pound Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Onion – chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves – chopped (use as many or as less as you like)
- 1/2 Cup Carrots – chopped
- 1/4 Cup Celery – chopped
- 2 oz. Mixed Herbs (Thyme, Rosemary, Oregano) I skipped the thyme because my husband doesn’t like Thyme)
- 1 TSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 325
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl
- Shape into loaf and put into a greased 9 x 13 pan
I used just some Crisco Non Stick Butter Spray to grease my pan.
- Bake 1 Hour
- Serve with desired sides
I served with fresh string beans and a baked potato.